Monday, March 21, 2011

Things that make you go hmmm...

Oops!!! Sorry for the radio silence again. I've been out observing our fine feathered friends raising families. On Saturday, I made a stop over at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve for a look around. As I hung around the main hide area looking for the salty as the tide ebbed, a couple strolled out towards the main bridge with a caged bird.
My initial thought was they caught the bird but upon a closer look the bird in the cage was a Peach-faced Lovebird.Why in the first place did someone allow the couple to enter the reserve in the first place? I  followed the couple out to the visitor center and asked the staff on duty why the couple were allowed to enter with a caged bird. He watched the couple stroll out with the caged bird and replied  a new sign was needed that said no birds allowed as the sign only indicated no dogs allowed.

No comments: