Thursday, August 23, 2007

Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes

Here's a no bake cheesecake recipe and simple to make too. I used my mini cheesecake tray that I ordered from the US as I like bite size morsels.I decided to try a chocolate topping for variation.
Toblerone Chocolate Cheesecake
Ingredients
1 cup plain chocolate biscuit crumbs
1/2 cup butter, melted
2x250 g cream cheese, softened a room temperature
3 tsp gelatine dissolved in 1/2 cup boiling water
3/4 cup sugar
100 g toblerone Swiss Milk or Dark Chocolate, melted
1/2 cup cream
Method
Mix buiscuit crumbs and butter and press into the base of a springform pan. Chill
Beat cream cheese until soft. Add gelatine mixture, sugar, melted chocolate and cream, blend until smooth
Pour onto crumb base and chill in refrigerator
Garnish as you like

No comments: