Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Breakfast

I had early mornings on Monday and Tuesday as I had booked myself two tours to see Bangkok as a tourist. I could have had breakfast at the hotel but I chose to have breakfast at McCafe instead.
On Monday, it was hot chocolate and a sandwich from a street vendor at 7.30 am. I was going for my personal landmarks of Bangkok tour.
Tuesday was an even earlier start at 6 am and the only thing open was McCafe which is a 24-hour operation.Then there was the second breakfast as I wanted to try something from a street hawker.
I've not had pig's blood in a long time as they are no longer available in Singapore. The dark brown piece that is on the right above the egg. The rest are bean curd, pork and intestine. It was a Thai version of kway chap from a hawker at the floating market. As for today, I lived it up and had buffet breakfast at the hotel.

No comments: