Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fishing Where He Is Not Suppose To

Despite signs put up at the reservoir/nature reserve, there were five guys fishing outside of the designated fishing spot at the reservoir yesterday evening. The boldest were two ganster looking guys who had taken up positions close to the boardwalk. As there were too many people around, they decided to move deeper into the reservoir to avoid detection.
I spotted one of them well hidden away among the bushes near the bamboo walk fishing. He was at the same location where the monkeys I was photographing were, so I managed to watch the guy and his antics too. He was fishing and fiddling with his mobile too. My guess is with his pal. I bumped into the other guy heading in the direction of his pal as I was heading out. He was carrying a rod and two very well stuff plastics bags.

No comments: