Saturday, September 06, 2008

Going to Laos

I am so excited. I'm finally travelling to Laos, the last of the Indo-Chinese states that I have yet to visit. My trip will take me from North to South. Starting in Luang Prabang, the spiritual center and former capital of Laos. During my stay in Luang Prabang I will also get a chance to learn how to cook Laotian dishes.
Then I move to Kamu Lodge, an eco-lodge set in lush tropical wilderness. I hope to capture some wildlife shots there before I take a cruise on the Mekong in a slow boat.
From Luang Prabang I will fly to Vientiane to explore the capital and its surroundings. I'm also taking a side trip to the Plains of Jars.
Next, catch a another flight to Champasak in Southern Laos for more adventure. Watch for my posts in the coming weeks.

No comments: