Friday, June 19, 2009

Can't Resist ... Char Kway Teow

Still running between home and the Singapore General Hospital (SGH), and I again dropped in at Hong Lim Food Center to sample more hawker delights. Today, it was Outram Char Kway Teow, the perfect comfort food for the weary to help keep the spirits up. For me, I find keeping myself engaged and occupied relieves a lot of the stresses of going through the ups and downs of my mother's health.Tomorrow, we will again be issued with a get out of SGH card. Hopefully, it will be longer than 3 days. Everything has been arranged and my lunch time is also over.Did a little wandering around the Hong Lim area and poked around a TCM shop to see what dried marine creatures they had in the shop. Sea horses - suppose to be good for the lungs.Dried Sea robins.

No comments: