Thursday, November 20, 2008

What I Did Last Sunday......

I went photowalking, which isn't something I do on a weekend as there are just too many jabbering people around for one to find anything. My running joke is the creatures in the nature reserve scramble away during the weekend to be far, far away from the maddening crowd. However, I also learnt that on occasions when I opt not to pack the camera along is when I will be kicking myself silly.
As expected there wasn't much to spot but I did find some butterflies to photograph and a giant millipede.
My first find was the Saturn.
Next was the Blue Helen.Then the Archduke that was feeding on fallen figs towards the end of my walk.And the one that I missed completely as I was in auto mode heading home..... before a voice goes "what is that?" Then I back tracked to identify the giant millipede.

No comments: