Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ah Balling Revisited

My Chinatown guide was hungry and we decided to have a pre dinner snack before heading back to street level to play with our cameras. Hai Seng is her favorite ah balling stall and I was happy to so her where the stall is. It took a while to locate the place as I discovered my mobile was on me. After a little searching we found the stall and we each ordered our bowl of rice dumplings from this similing owner of the stall who still makes his dumplings by hand.The dumpling filling we both like is black sesame. Didn't take us long to empty our bowls.Sated and pretty pleased with ourselves, we went on to explore Chinatown.
Here's where to go for an ah balling fix: -
Hai Seng Ah Balling
Stall 02-059
Chinatown Food Centre
Blk 335 Smith Street
Singapore 050335
12pm to 9pm
Thursday 12pm to 6pm

No comments: